Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Story of a poor boy....

Hello to the whole LS!! Sorry I have been playing for about a month now, but I still haven’t pop my face in the LS chat yet. I did show up a few times, but didn’t see any of the usual players. Hopefully I have some time to chat with the old players. Now let me continue with my epic story of “The Poor Elvaan”
-------------
Think about this:
When I left FFXI back in January I earn about 30-40k an hour with slime oil.

Slime sold price 15~18K.
Squid Sushi sold about 12-15k a stack.
Bullets cost 10k per 99 shots. I used about 300 shot per hour.

When I came back to play with my Cor, I realized this right away…
Slime sold price 8-9k, price drop by 50%
Squid Sushi STILL sold for 12-15k
Since bullets are NPC buyable, so price still remain consent at 10k.

So…. I have to farm twice as much just to earn money with the same purchasing power.
It’s unfair that Meat Mithkabob price dropped to 3-4k, and Squid Sushi remain the same. (Reason is Giant Squid was mostly Bot farm item, hence supply dropped)

It cost my 100k in bullets and food to jump from level 62-63.5 (This is my NOT being trigger happy)
-------------
As Hyourin said “You chose your own path”.
Sigh… This is truly ironic because I became a Cor because I thought THF was too expensive, and even RNG. Turn out that Cor is the most expensive class. RNG arrow cost like 20-50gil per shoot, Cor is 100g.

It was so expensive I stop playing my Cor after one level. I then decided to level up my BST, with Hyourin as my PL. But after soloing from lvl 25-31 I realized that there is a reason why people don’t invite BST to parties….

Last night I had to purchase Wizard's Roll(100k) Warlock's Roll (70k). I just wish I purchase it with cheap money a few months ago….

Gain about 28k in experience point in one day…. I ran out of elemental cards and bullet toward the end. All I did were my rolls and Viper Bite with 16dmg at max TP….We were all falling asleep and such. ( you all have been there)

Final note: December Scorpion Harness purchase 1.6M, current price 475k. That is 11137 bullets I could have unload into a monster in Vana'diel.

Mission: Do BCNM 40 for Peacock Charm!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!

Here some funny text to read. As a Cor, sometimes I create too much hate too fast. But this was me just whacking it with my dagger.


Two people left out PT last night and during the downtime I took off my pant for some reason? Totally forgetting it when we being the battle…




This was with my BST with a PL in party... somethings never change


PS: Houzukimaru keep up the good work!!!!

1 comment:

Matsutake said...

"As Hyourin said “You chose your own path”."

I do believe we both told you that over and over and over...and over and over...

/slap Yukimu