Tuesday, May 22, 2007

by request of mat. an update!



Well people I guess its time to tell you...something o_O




After a grueling wekk I finally and lazily crawl out of dunes and straight into the no pts of quifim, with my sammy at a glorious 23. I make this statement "I will survive". anyways not all has half assed lvl grinding I have mange to help a few people in the ls (which is always fun since i'm I never get to help) but I helped mizu camp lanolin cubes, me coldwind,ari,jean helped hyzoxi get rank 3 and helped a few other ls mates get thier subjob items~ and of course I started my LB1 quest, thanks bermy for the help! only the edimira neko whatever thing to go!




as for my cohorts, yukimu is running around doing his usual thing and I know hyo reached A town and is settling in and will be playing shortly so nyah.




static party




Houzu- SAM/THF


Mittsuro RDM


Matsuke NIN


Hyo whm


yukimu bst




anyways take care people! houzu out.

1 comment:

Matsutake said...

Yay update!

Houzu I will help you get the papyrus in Eldieme on Friday night (once my finals are over) if you haven't gotten it already, but Yuki is NOT, NOT NOT NOT, allowed to go with us. Only he has the power to MPK a Lv 75. Ask Hyou about it...

Damn, let's get this static goin'!