Sunday, April 1, 2007

Why lvl 75?

Looking at Hyo level 75 Pld, makes me want to reach it soo bad. Why? So I can run around the world and see all the zones, see more monsters (god I hate crabs, and crawlers), and experiance everything. But Hyo just disagree with me. He called that "mis-adventurers". What eve, he a PLD, but fear to see the light.





This is me taking on a random NM, becuase unlike Hyo I got balls.
Dieing isnt a problem, as long as you learn something. What I learn? Proteus NM have 8 arms, but hit 4 time at once.... painfull.

This monster model remind of of my first boat ride with Hyo. Going to Selbina I stepped on the boat and saw it... thinking "Omg look at that cool summon". Hyo was there to watch my death.







Spring term is almost over, hopefully I can go back with vengeance!

No comments: