Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Read last post first!

Hey! My life story in a comic strip!!!!!!!! Wow I really thought it was a documentary on my life in FFXI. Kind of scary how acute it was.

It reminds me how Hyourin showed how to slap chars model asses (by showing, I mean he doing onto me). He unleashed a storm in Vana'diel. Oh how many times I heard “I'm going to get a GM on you” or “Hey that my wife”; some people have a bit too much of a metal connection with their virtual char.

As a low level char Hyourin walked me from Windrust to Mhura. During that walk I saw the giraffe monster. Long story short, I wanted to attack it.

Running from a mob… I don’t know why I try anymore. Why? Because they always get me, like 2inch from the zone. That or zoning and dieing. I think SE is doing it on purpose.

Oh ya, with me never ending quest of not being the poorest THF on our sever, At one point I also try this method



No comments: