Sunday, April 22, 2007

Noob

Noob

Since I’m not playing FFXI as of yet, I decided to check out my collection of pictures once again. Coming across then one made me laugh too hard; so I decided to post about it.

Gimpy-noun- In FFXI it referees to players who do not have good equipment. For instance a player is at level 30, but still using equipment from level 15.

I was in the dunes leveling up my WHM on this special night. Within the party they all made fun of me for being a ‘noob’, since I did not have any decent gears on. On my defenses: It wasn’t because I can’t afford it. It was because there wasn’t any room in my inventory.

This was the resulting after math of one battle with a goblin.
Being an experience FFXI player... I knew about the " bomb toss", they didn't.

My team mate all went berserk thinking that “Oh it just shitty unfair how the noob stay alive”

All I can say to them was “Who’s the noob now?” ^^

No comments: