Thursday, April 19, 2007

Farming My Non-existing Elvaan Arse Off

Sometimes when I think how lofty my FFXI goals are, its enough to make Chubbie cry.
Dual boxing isn't without its costs. Heres my short term Christmas list.
  1. 1 Utsusemi: Ni scroll
  2. 1 Koenig Shield
  3. 2 Jujitsu Gi
  4. 2 Woodsman Ring
  5. 2 Chivalrous Chain
  6. 1 Ochiudo's Kote
  7. 1 Horomusha Kote
  8. 2 Fuma Kyahan
  9. 2 Scorpion Harness

Now, don't start thinking uncle Hyo here has gil bursting out of his subligar. I've had to fiend off gil sellers and farmers for my gil 24/7. However, I think I can check off numbers 1 thru 5 by the second week in May. Finals are coming up and for myself, studying has a strong correlation with farming.

Besides day dreaming, WHM has been fun with Chubbie. However, I can't wait to get out of the dunes and away from all the noobtards. I have much admiration and repsect for WHMs now that I myself am one too.

No comments: