Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shittty

Sigh...... All work, no play, make me a dull boy. I have 16 credits this term and I have to work 18 hours a week. I can’t find time to play FFXI at all. All I could manage to do was is log on and feed my chocobo and such. My one year anniversary is coming up also. Damn I want to play soo bad. I miss talking to Auto, Yellowbluebus, our leader Kyssandra, Kelia, Marrissa, and the whole LS. But I wonder do the LS even know that I am not there? I gotten a Red Chocobo already, so at least that is good? Working on a black one next, wish me luck! I wonder will it look like it mommy (Kyssandra)? Valentine days is rapidly coming up, got to find myself some good whores, chuckles.

Speaking about whores, I hate my job….why? Because the two workers are pompous bitch which I soo really do hate. I wish I’m able to whack them with a “STFU” stick. That will truly make me day shine. What am I saying? Day? I can smile for a whole month or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup :o

PLAY MOAR~

Anonymous said...

P.S. What happened to Chrosius? :o

Anonymous said...

A year later, an old friend stumbled upon this very site!

I'm still very much alive. Catch me if you can!

-Chrosius

kelia said...

!