Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ラ・ラ・ラ・{Rampage}!

So very recently I've gotten off the lazy horse and decided to do some missions and questing. Ya know, do some adventuring in Vana'diel. My friends and I did 5-1/5-2 on Sunady evening, however, I have no screenshots from the event. ; ; My computer partition was maxed out and I didn't know until after we defeated the Shadow Lord and Rank 6.

HOWEVER! Fear not! My elephant like memory will replay you the key moments of the fight. Heres how it went down from my recollection...




And thats how Hyourin saved Vana'diel from peril. lol. Don't believe me? Ask Lion, she'll tell ya who wears the Subligar in the relationship...


Other than Rank 6 and the beginingg of Zilart missions, the days of have been like what you see above. On Monday evening, I was in the party above. We waited 2 hours... just sitting... for nothing. (I wasn't leader!) We couldn't find a tank or a mage. So I took a nap and woke up at 6am to attempt to form another party.


Luckly it was amazing success! Two of the other three who stood idle for 2 hours with me were also still awake! We managed to form a great party and it was the most exp I've gotten in one sitting. 27k's worth! In one sitting! All before lunchtime! zomg! This great luck transfered to this morning when I woke up at the same time, and made another party for a quick 15k exp before 11AM. =) I also managed to get...

Rampage!

This is a picture of my first Rampage. About 2 hours from the end, we get a new WAR and a RNG and we're killingggg these birds. The other WAR and I were dishing out 600+ Rampages and the RNG was shelling out 1000+ Sidewinders. Suffice to say, it was a blast. Ended the party with level 66 on WAR and a new love for JPN burn parties.

Not my record high but was kinda spooky in its way. =p

4 comments:

Coldwind said...

fun post about getting rank 6 congrats on that and on rampage too :D

Aricelia said...

Lmfao, you make the best posts.

I demand more of the comic things. >:(

Katsumoto said...

we can't party Hyourin if your war is level 66 =O

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lion is mine >,<